We are always on the lookout for skilled Electrical Engineers, Electro-Mechanical Technicians, Automation Electricians, Electronic Technicians, and related trades. If you have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience, please feel free to forward your resume to us.
*Rho~Industries Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, marital status, family status, or record of offences.
*We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking for an electro-mechanical technologist with software support.
The candidate should be familiar with every aspect of the automation process including wiring, programming ladder logix, and creating schematics and documentation.
• At least 5 years of experience programming complete automated systems
• Experience programming PLC using Studio5000, RS Logix, Allen-Bradley, and Siemens
• Experience programming HMI and motion control
• ABB and Fanuc Robot programming is an asset
• Ethernet IP Experience
• Documentation and ability to travel
• Ability to read, follow and develop electrical wiring diagrams and electrical blue prints
• Ability to configure IP and DeviceNet networks for PLC and Drives
• Skills to research technical information and documents
• IT and networking experience would be an asset
• Exceptional Work Ethic and self-motivated
• Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle
• Bachelor's or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related discipline