We are looking for an electro-mechanical technologist with software support.
The candidate should be familiar with every aspect of the automation process including wiring, programming ladder logix, and creating schematics and documentation.
• At least 5 years of experience programming complete automated systems
• Experience programming PLC using Studio5000, RS Logix, Allen-Bradley, and Siemens
• Experience programming HMI and motion control
• ABB and Fanuc Robot programming is an asset
• Ethernet IP Experience
• Documentation and ability to travel
• Ability to read, follow and develop electrical wiring diagrams and electrical blue prints
• Ability to configure IP and DeviceNet networks for PLC and Drives
• Skills to research technical information and documents
• IT and networking experience would be an asset
• Exceptional Work Ethic and self-motivated
• Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle
• Bachelor's or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- << Prev